Connecting your Office365 email account to First will only take a few minutes. Once synced, you will begin to see your Office365 contacts in app almost immediately. In order to connect your Office365, follow the steps below.
1. Open your First Conversation app and click on the Network tab at the bottom right of the screen.
2. In blue letters you will see 'Add Email Account'. Click to add your Office365 account.
3. Enter your email address into the space provided and click 'Sign In'.
4. You will be re-directed to the Office365 OAuth page. If it doesn't look like the below, you'll likely be taken to a page with a list of providers, from there you should select "Office365" (not "Exchange", which is where free email users would still go).
5. Enter your password
6. If you have 2-Factor Authentication turned on, you will be directed to the below page
7. Grant permissions for First to access your address book.
If you have reached this point, you have successfully synced your account and should see your contacts in app shortly.