We recognize that agents may already have their contacts organized in a CRM or in an excel file and would prefer to upload those contacts to their First app. Please use our template to submit your contacts for upload to your account. Users can only upload up to 5,000 contacts through a csv file or spreadsheet.
If you wish to upload and import a spreadsheet(s) to the First app follow the below instructions:
- Download our Contact Upload template HERE and add your contacts.
- Rename the file with your First and Last Name dash the name of your file (i.e. Sarah Barker - Top Producer Contacts)
- Log into your account portal here: https://account.first.io/Main/Home
- Click on the tab labeled Import Contacts.
- Follow file upload instructions.
At this time we cannot upload notes or Groups that you may have in your spreadsheet from your current CRM.
Your spreadsheet will also appear as an Import Source on the Account tab. For example, if you have a spreadsheet titled ‘Oakwood Elementary Parents’, and you would like to upload that list to your First app, it will appear under Import Sources as ‘Oakwood Elementary Parents’ so that you can click on this source to focus on starred contacts from this specific list.
To delete a CSV file from your account, please contact a member of Customer Support.