The following features are located on the Details section of the Contact Profile:
- Add notes about your contacts. These notes can be birthdays, anniversaries, details about the last conversation you had or just something you would like to remember about this contact when you follow up with them in the future.
- You can tag your client with the following tags: Active Client, Past Client, Referrer or Vendor. At this time First doesn’t allow you to create your own tags, but we hope to develop this feature in the near future.
- We provide information on where this contact has been imported from. For example, you may see Imported From: Rachel’s Iphone. This lets you know the contact came from syncing your phone contacts.
- Checking the import source is also a good way to remember how you know this contact.
- All phone and email addresses we have for your contact will be displayed here
- We also give you the option to add any missing contact info by clicking the Add Contact Info button.
- You have the ability to edit existing contact information by clicking the Edit button in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Mark as Agent
- Use this button to mark contacts as Real Estate Agents. Clicking this button will remove them from your Opportunities list and from appearing in all Recommendations.
- Clicking this button will remove the contact from your Opportunities list and from appearing in all Recommendations and searches. When you click this button, the contact can only be found on the Account tab under Hidden contacts.