Connecting your Office365 email account to First will only take a few minutes. Once synced, you will begin to see your Office365 contacts in the app almost immediately. In order to connect your Office365, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Account tab icon on the Navigation bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Account tab and in blue letters you will see 'Add Email Account'. Click to add your Gmail account.
- Enter your email address into the space provided and click 'Sign In'.
- You will be redirected to the Office365 OAuth page. If it doesn't look like the below, you'll likely be taken to a page with a list of providers, from there you should select "Office365" (not "Exchange", which is where only free email users would go).
- Enter your password
- If you have 2-Factor Authentication turned on, you will be directed to the below page
- Grant permissions for First to access your address book.
If you have reached this point, you have successfully synced your account and should see your contacts in the app shortly. If you are still needing additional assistance connecting your Office365 email address, please contact a member of Customer Support.