First makes it very easy for agents to build a more complete database of existing contacts. To do this, First syncs with an agent’s phone and email and pulls in those contacts to its system. First also attempts to remove junk contacts, duplicates, and real estate agents before they are uploaded into your account.
When enhancing your contact’s information, First will:
- Attempt to find and append the full name for your contacts if not provided
- Attempt to match your contacts to property addresses
- Attempt to match your contacts to their social media profiles based on the email addresses you provided
- Attempt to identify and filter out known real estate agents
- Attempt to identify and remove duplicates
- Attempt to identify and remove junk contacts
First does not:
- Add any emails to your contacts that are not provided by you
- Add any phone numbers to your contacts that are not provided by you
- Add contacts to your account that you did not provide through your phone, email, or by sending us a csv file
- Add or change information in your phone, email, or CRM
Agents can also easily upload lists of past clients or other helpful groups of contacts in their sphere to complete their database on First, but most agents find that they have plenty of people to start connecting with after their initial phone and email sync.